IFM Business School
Contact IFM Business School
Please use the REQUEST INFO Button to send a message to the IFM MBA team if you have questions on the IFM or its MBA programs.Request Info
This Executive MBA format is designed for professionals, executives, high-potential managers and entrepreneurs who want to take their career to the next level. This accredited programme is ranked 1st in Switzerland and 6th in the world by CEO Magazine.
Our Executive MBA delivers an intense transformational experience, provides new perspectives, changes your mindset, boosts careers and prepares you for the challenges of the modern business world.
The IFM EMBA is a highly practice-relevant programme that focuses on your success. The IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. This new knowledge will give you an immediate impact in your organisation. Among other things, this programme develops leadership and strategic skills and transforms you into a modern and successful manager. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies and make decisions. You will be fully prepared to meet the challenges of a complex international business environment. The IFM EMBA opens doors to senior management and entrepreneurial excellence. It delivers the experiences and skills needed to become an effective leader.
About IFM Business School, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM Business School (IFM University) is an accredited and innovative institution located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We specialise in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills, and a digital mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings and 2 innovation awards. IFM cutting-edge curriculum encompass all key skills by modern businesses.
FACTS & FIGURES
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE
YOUR EXECUTIVE MBA COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
• You will follow a curriculum tailored for professionals who are focused on having an immediate impact on their organisations and careers.
• You will obtain a life-changing qualification and rethink the way you see the world.
This accredited EMBA is the same length and has the same number of courses as the MBA.
• You have the ultimate opportunity to balance work, career objectives, personal life and studies.
• You will maximise your return on investment (ROI) thanks to the length of the course, the new content, the affordable tuition fees and the monthly part-time format.
• You don’t need to put your career on hold. You can take all of your classes once a month at the end of the week, which makes it easier to work while you earn your degree.
• You will only be away from your job two weekdays per month.
• You can easily attend the programme even if you are not located in Geneva or Switzerland.
• You can choose from two formats: 1. Traditional on campus. 2. Hybrid-learning model that alternates on-campus (4 x 3-day sessions) and distance-learning periods with live virtual classes.
|Entry Requirements||neither GMAT nor GRE|
|Begin||October and March|
|Program Type||Executive MBA (EMBA)|
• A completed application form