MBA Schools at the events
You will only meet pre-selected business schools such as SDA Bocconi, Cambridge, Copenhagen, EBS, RSM, ESADE, ESMT, HEC, Henley, HHL, Hult, IE, IESE, IMD, INSEAD, London Business School, Mannheim, Manchester, St. Gallen, WHU and many more. All of them have proven their excellence in rankings, by accreditations and have built up an international reputation.
How to apply
The application forms are only available in German on the respective event website. If you need assistance, please send us an email and include your CV: email@example.com
- from 10.30: registration opens
- 11 - 12: presentation "How to score 700 points in the GMAT" (optional)
- 12.15 - 12.40: introduction round of the business schools
- 12.40 - 15.10: MBA interviews or MBA workshop (If you have more than 1.5 years of postgraduate work experience, you may apply for one-to-ones with the business schools. All other participants attend a presentation on how to select the right programme.)
Scheduled interviews with the business schools. We will hand over your CV to the schools you are interested in and they decide whether they would like to interview you.
- 15.10 - 15.30: coffee Break
- 15.30 to 17: MBA Forum (open exhibition with all business schools)
*May vary slightly in Vienna
Exclusive scholarships for participants
Only for participants of the MBA Day, the business schools offer exclusive scholarships worth at least 25 per cent of the tutiton fees or up to 25,000 Euro. You can find further details in our respective event websites (Frankfurt, Munich, Vienna, in German).
The MBA Day is known among top business schools as the best of its kind not only in Germany but globally. The quality of candidates selected for the day is outstanding and the format allows for real interaction and meaningful discussion. We are delighted to be associated with e-fellows.
Nick Barniville (ESMT)