|emlyon business school
23 avenue Guy de Collongue
emlyon business school
Studying at the emlyon business school
emlyon business school, created in 1872, stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations and was ranked #14 in Europe by the Financial Times.
emlyon business school's mission is summarised as Educating Entrepreneurs for the World. Educating - we deliver lifelong learning; Entrepreneurs - we develop responsible entrepreneurs who are capable of creating wealth and social justice; for - because today’s leaders must take into account the impact of their decisions on the people and world around them; and the World because today’s leaders must be able to operate in different systems across the globe.
Choosing to study at emlyon business school is choosing to study in a resolutely international environment, fully connected to today's business world.
The Lyon-Ecully Campus is just minutes away from the centre of Lyon, a major European city. Set in six hectares of woodland, it offers a combination of high quality educational facilities, recreational amenities and accommodation.
For those who want to get a feel for what it is like to join emlyon business school, a campus visit can be arranged upon request.
Nothing beats actually seeing the campus for yourself and meeting those who can give you live information: current participants and emlyon business school staff. You can even attend a class to make sure you make the right choice.
In addition to its guaranteed scholarship policy and as a socially responsible institution, every year, emlyon business school awards numerous individual scholarships.
They are granted based on multiple criteria such as coherence with the programme’s missions and values, diversity, promotion of entrepreneurial leadership and merit or need-based.
These scholarships are limited in number, so for students intending to apply, please contact emlyon business school as soon as possible to discuss the options.
#3 in France
#26 in Europe
Global MBA Ranking January 2014
#14 Business School in Europe
Top 75 Business Schools in Europe, December 2014
CNN Expansion Magazine
#3 in France
#12 in Europe
Los Mejores MBA en el mundo March 2014
AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
Why to study here
Top ten reasons to study at emlyon business school:
- Strong entrepreneurial DNA of emlyon business school with #1 Incubator in France
- Leading Business School in Europe according to Financial Times Ranking
- Triple-crown accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- Three Campuses: Lyon, France, Saint-Etienne, France and Shanghai, China
- Worldwide Alumni Network: 25 000 alumni in 107 countries
- Range of master programmes focusing on general management, entrepreneurship, or specialization in the sports industry, the luxury industry or the hospitality industry.
- 40% of international students representing 80 nationalities
- Strong school spirit with 27 student associations
- 130 academic partners
- Double degree programs with Institut Paul Bocuse, Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management, LMU Munich etc.