This intensive full-time one-year programme is focused on helping each participant reach the professional goal they have set for themselves. The programme is ranked #4 in France in the Top 100 MBA programmes worldwide (The Economist - October 2014). Through the emphasis on entrepreneurship within the academic programme, the year-long consulting project and the international diversity in the student body and faculty, participants develop the skills they need to achieve success. While enjoying a truly dynamic learning experience, they will remain in touch with the business world through the school’s worldwide professional and alumni network.
According to our participants, it is the combination of the strong focus on entrepreneurship, the year-long consulting project and the large diversity in student body and faculty that makes our 12-month International MBA programme so uniquely suited to meet their needs.
Take your career to the next level and benefit from:
- Project based learning with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Project
- Exploration of alternate business models via Learning Trips
- Specialisation by function (Finance, Marketing or strategy) or by industry (Luxury Business or Innovation in Life Sciences) or by firm type (MNEs or New Ventures)
- Lessons from corporate and social intrapreneurs, as well as from entrepreneurs who started their own companies
- Small cohort size / large cohort diversity
- A clear career focus through continuous Careers Services
- A wide range of elective courses tailored to your needs
- Numerous international exchange opportunities
|Language||English, French |
|Entry Requirements||GMAT or GRE |
|Program Type||Full-time MBA|
Sessions run every month until end of June
The selection process includes:
- Online Application: you can access through your personal space (programme dashboard).
- Video exercise: While filling out your application, you will be asked to record a video of yourself using an online platform. Your video will be submitted to the jury directly. The video complements your written essays and aims to increase understanding of what your motivations and career objectives are, and discover more about why you apply, what your personality, interests and experience.
- Admission Board: After filling out your online application and recording your video using easyRECrue, the Admission Board will review your application.
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent)
- Min 3 years work experience
- Fluency in at least 2 languages (French is not necessary for Admission)
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)